Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted May 14 2010 11:19AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

18-month FT Dip. Massage Therapy from NZ

Dear CThA team,

I am a 31 year old British citizen and have just completed an 18 month full-time diploma in massage therapy from Canterbury College of Natural Medicine in New Zealand. The course included anatomy and physiology, pathology, sports massage, neuromuscular technique and clinical reasoning amongst many other aspects of massage.

Due to immigration policies it is not possible for me to do business there in the future; how can I become a member of CThA so that I will be recognised here in the UK and create my own business/ work in a team with others for a while?

I look forward to hearing from you.


Emma Walton
Francesca Crocetta
May 18 2010 11:00PM
Dear Emma, send your diploma and any other relative certificates to the CThA where they can confirm recognition of your qualifications and state what you would be able to practise. You can then register, get practice insurance and start practicing! You will find that this only the start of your journey, so many other courses to experience and learn from to develope your practice. Good luck - Francesca

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Questions from Members of the Public