Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted Jul 5 2010 3:53PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

ITEC Sports Massage

I am looking for therapist insurance to cover me for mobile work. I already have a qualification in Sports Massage and A and P. Can you assist,

Many Thnaks

Jacqueline Todd
Colin Tomlinson
Jul 10 2010 12:58PM
Most professional organisations offer insurance, but such is typically dependent on membership. Are you a member of a professional body, such as CThA? There are a number around, so if one policy doesn't suit, it's likely another will.

DO NOT go to a general insurance company (eg Churchill, Aviva, Direct Line), as even jf they can cover you, it will cost earth. Look for a combined policy (professional indemnity, public liability, etc) and expect to pay jut over £100 (including membership, if appropriate).

Hope is helps.
Giuseppe Tomaselli
Jul 10 2010 10:08PM
I got my insurance via CThA and it covers me for work perfomed at my home or at client premises.

Write or ring them directly and they will be able to send you the information you require.

Good luck in your new profession.


Post Reply |

| Back Up to Questions from Members of the Public