Please do not use forums to advertise courses.
Cancer – A Fresh Perspective and the Seven Keys to Healing - Seminar in Bristol, 4 September 2010
Cancer – A Fresh Perspective and the Seven Keys to Healing
With Fiona Shakeela Burns MNIMH
A seminar for practitioners working holistically with cancer
Saturday, 4 September 2010 10am – 5pm
Avon Gorge Hotel, Sion Hill, Clifton, Bristol BS8 4LD
• Be more effective in helping people with a cancer diagnosis
• Learn about cutting-edge meta-physical healing techniques as well as new scientific breakthroughs
• Understand the importance of juicing and detoxification
• Learn the ‘The 7 keys approach’
• Understand Cancer and what causes it
• Lose your fear around this dis-ease
Fiona healed from cancer twice, both times the doctors had pronounced her terminally ill. She had Plasma Cell Leukaemia aged 11 and then as an adult, metastasised Cervical cancer which had spread to the ovaries and the brain. She had no conventional treatment. In this seminar, she shares about the various modalities which she employed to help her get well.
Fiona came to understand that the main purpose for her life was inspiration; both to receive it and to offer it to others. She hopes for both at this seminar.
“Fiona, I loved it all….you are an inspiration! “
Sebastian Pole Founder of Pukka Herbs
For more details and to book, go to www.cancerucan.co.uk & download booking form or call Fiona on 0117 904 6343