Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Mariette Lobo, Nov 17 2005 4:44PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

VTCT Diploma in using Therapy Techniques as an aid to sTrett Management

I have been asked to develop this module for my FE College. Is there anyone currently teaching it, and if so, can we have a chat? One college I know has arranged for its students to have work placements within the Care/Social Services sector. So they are on placement 3 days a week, and attend College one day week. I would be interested to know how other colleges offering this particular diploma go about it.

Mariette Lobo
Mariette Lobo
Nov 21 2005 3:23PM
Sorry about the typo - I did mean STRESS management!

Mariette Lobo
Kim Craig
Jan 13 2006 10:13AM
Sorry Mariette

I am replying as you said as no one has, I am not delivering that unit, I am currently developing for delivery Level 3 Diploma in Holistic Crystal Therapy. This is the 1st development for me in the VTCT awards, a bit slow for me on unit no M52 putting what you do without thinking in to words!

Sorry I cannot help

Kim Craig
Mariette Lobo
Jan 13 2006 2:49PM
Thanks for this, Kim. Amazing, I got your reply and then 3 others all offering to help! Spooky!

Mariette
Nicki Lee
Feb 1 2006 7:49PM
Mariette,
This sounds like a course I might like to suggest running to the FE college where I teach. Would you please let me know how you get on, and if you intend to do similar to the college you mentioned and have work experience?
Thanks,
Nicki

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Therapy Lecturers Association