Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted Oct 11 2010 11:33AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Therapy insurance

Does your insurance cover Hopi ear candling and if so do you have any additional endorsements for this therapy?

I am struggling to find a regulatory body for Ear candling and minimum training required to qualify in this therapy to safely practice.

Dawn Spragg
Oct 12 2010 9:06PM
Yes the CTha insure me for Thermo oracular candling. I also train people in thiss a 10 week course via Merton Adult Education. There are professional training courses all over the country if you ask the CTha they can inform you of the nearest certificated trainer to you.

Good luck

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Questions from Members of the Public