Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by CThA Administrator, Oct 14 2010 1:40PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Recruiting for a new deputy at Whipps Cross Hospital, East London! Closing date is 30th Oct!

I just want to let as many people as possible know that I am recruiting for a new deputy at Whipps Cross Hospital, East London! The post is for a Senior Complementary Therapist who needs to be an experienced Aromatherapist and be qualified in at least one other therapy. The Aromatherapy is essential. The salary scale is a Band 6, which is the equivalent of a ward sister and therefore as you can imagine, the job requires someone who is not only experienced in therapies but is also able to help to manage the service, policy development and deliver CPD days and other more informal teaching sessions, as well as help to supervise and recruit volunteer therapists. They will also need to be able to put up with working with me! It’s a permanent NHS contract (with pension benefits etc etc) for half time hours (2 ½ days).

Here is a link to the job advert. I’m only advertising on NHS jobs at this stage. The closing date is soon – 30th Oct!

https://www.jobs.nhs.uk/cgi-bin/vacdetails.cgi?selection=912557515&nosession=YES&include_expired=YES&no_app=1&caid=319.22653.1286982455

I know this may not be relevant to you but I have sent you this email in case you can think of someone who may be interested and perhaps forward this to them…

With all best wishes,

Julia.

Julia Briscoe
Complementary Therapies Coordinator
The Margaret Centre
Whipps Cross University Hospital
Tel: 0208 539 5522 ext 5840

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Employment Opportunities