Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted Oct 18 2010 7:20PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

student insurance or profesional in surance

hi there
i am a former student with an ITEC qualification in Holistic Massage; i got my qualification last November 2009 but left the country for 7 months so never got my insurance in order to start as a profesional masseuse.
my confusion starts here, i am a former student but not a profesional yet and i am thinking to carry on studying in January but at the same time get an insurance to start a job asap....which insurance should i get then????
Lesley Woollard
Oct 19 2010 9:49AM
Hi, if you have qualified and have your qualification certificate you will be able to obtain full insurance. Either call ITEC or CThA and they will be able to advise you. Good luck. Lesley

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Questions from Members of the Public