Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted Nov 2 2010 7:28AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer


Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a qualified holistic therapist in a number of modalities and a qualified counsellor. Can you advise me how I would go about getting a course I have put togther accredited by yourself or indeed another organisation.

I will look forward to hearing from you.

Best Wishes

Margaret Young
CThA Administrator
Nov 25 2010 9:57AM
Hi Margaret,

If you look in the education section of the CThA website, you will find a section at the bottom of the page that says 'Training providers - Course Approval'. There you will find an information pack and a course approval form. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at

Kind Regards,


Post Reply |

| Back Up to Questions from Members of the Public