Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted Nov 3 2010 4:17PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Italian Degrees

Dear CThA,

I am an Italian girl ,currently living in my home country.
I have a degree in Holistic and Bionatural Disciplines, my qualification is Holistic Technician.I passed my exam on July 2009.
I have studied Anatomy and Physiology,Holistic Massage,Abyangham,EFT(Emotional Freedom Techniques),some Nutrition.
Then I practice Reiki Level I(september 2007) and Reconnective Healing(march 2010) .

Well,I am planning to move to London before the end of 2010,but I don't know if my qualification as Holistic Technician is valid in the UK.

My Diploma was certified by CONI and CSEN(Italian National Olympic Committee and National Educational Sports Center).I asked them if my degree is valid in the UK and they couldn't give an answer.
So I decided to ask you: would my italian diploma be valid in the UK?
Please don't tell me I 'll have to start all over again!!!Please!!!

If not,may I be able to get insurance for my Reiki I and Reconnective Healing I/II(given by Dr Eric Pearl)?
Obviously I am planning to enroll on further courses but first I would like to find a job .

Thank you!

CThA Administrator
Nov 25 2010 9:48AM
Hi Monica,

In order for us to check if your qualifications are acceptable for membership and insurance with us, we will need you to take your qualifications to the NARIC website who are the National Agency, managed on behalf of the UK Government, that provide the official source of information on international qualifications. They will be able to map your qualifications onto the UK framework.

Kind Regards,


Post Reply |

| Back Up to Questions from Members of the Public