Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Gail Lowe, Jan 26 2006 5:18PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Freelance tutors wanted in North Devon

I run a private complementary therapy school. We are looking for tutors to teach a variety of courses including ITEC, baby massage courses etc.

Turors must have:
1. at least two years or a minimum of 1000 hours hands on experience,
2. hold a teachers training qualification
3.have experience of teaching certificated courses.

We offer good rates of pay and hold courses on a fast track basis over 3 or 4 days, usually Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun. The right candidate must be willing to travel.

Please email Gail Lowe: info@devonacademy.co.uk
or ring 01271 314333
Andrew Sceats
Jan 26 2006 7:46PM
Dear Gail,
I have taught one-day accredited (by GCP now Embody) Upper body seated massage and Ear Candling courses for the past few years all over the UK and Northern Ireland. Each of these courses has been awarded 5 CPD points.
If you would be interested in me working with your school perhaps you would like to contact me either by email or by phone 01743 233874.
I have a website www.pressuredown.net and have produced the textbook and a DVD on ear candling and will shortly have a DVD on seated massage available.

With best wishes,
Andrew Sceats
Elizabeth Mogridge
Jan 27 2006 8:05AM
Hello Gail
I have 20 years experience of teaching in Further and Higher Education - originally my degree subject of Psychology applied to health and care situations - but more recently I hav been teaching ITEC Reflexology. I run a busy complementary therapy practice offering various types of massage , reflexology and shiatsu. You will reach my website by putting my name - Liz Mogridge - into Google and I can be contacted by e-mail via that.
Best wishes
Liz
Fiona Mazurka
Feb 9 2006 1:15AM
Hi Gail,

My name is Fiona Mazurka and I am a Medical Herbalist and Massage Therapist. I have been teaching in Further Education for the past four years (and privately for the last ten). I hold a PGCE in Adult and Community Education, and at present am teaching ITEC Holistic Massage, Anatomy and Physiology, and various non-accredited Herbal Medicine courses. If you are interested in getting in touch, please send me an email to fi@postmaster.co.uk. Kind regards, Fiona.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Therapy Lecturers Association