Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted Jan 13 2011 3:43PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer


Can you tell me if you provide insurance for Clinical Herbalism, awarded via Stonebridge Collage and the cost?
CThA Administrator
Jan 28 2011 2:56PM

It would depend on the course. Insurance could only be offered through Holistic Insurance Services if it is a class based course and if it meets their required standards. To find out more, please contact Holistic Insurance Services via

Kind Regards,


Post Reply |

| Back Up to Questions from Members of the Public