Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Carole Young, Feb 1 2006 2:46PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

VTCT Courses in Massage & indian Head for Adult Education Centre

As well as a Tutor, I am employed by our local Adult Ed as Curriculum co-ordinator and due to funding tightening for our area, we are looking to run our massage/indian head courses under VTCT as these are approved under Local Skills Council.
I have all the details from VTCT to complete but would love to hear from someone who has gone through a similar process themselves recently, so that I can pick their brains.

I can be contacted via email on carole.a.young@btinternet.com

Regards
Carole Young

Ruth Eagin
Feb 1 2006 6:50PM
Hi Carole,
I have not been through the process you mention about having funding reduced but I have taught VTCT in a college of further Ed and all I can say is that there is such a lot of paperwork, tracking books and forms to fill in and am beginning to wonder about the time it takes up and cuts into the actual teaching and practical monitoring of students. I decided to take the Cert Ed in order to teach with credence and professionalism and have enjoyed all the teaching I have undertaken over the past five years but am not sure I wish to remain in Training Centres where paperwork seems to be priority.
I hope you are able to obtain some help with your query.
Regards.
Ruth Eagin rutheagin@hotmail.com
Elizabeth Farrow
Feb 1 2006 10:47PM
HI Carole

I have some experience in this should you wish to direct any specific queries to me and I will do my best to assist you.

Kind Regards

liz.farrow.cpt@btinternet.com
www.colorpurplegroup.com

#

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Therapy Lecturers Association