Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted Feb 19 2011 12:06PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

insurance cover for teaching own courses

I am not yet a member of your organisation,but hope to be soon, and I would like to know if I can get insurance cover for teaching my own course,I am looking to teach massage,i have a city and guilds 7303 teaching award,and ten years experience as a sport massage therapist,a&p was included in the sports massage course i did, but would i need to do a specialist a&p course as well,if i want to teach this in my massage course, I know that on the details for insurance on your page says that cover for teaching is included as long as it is not your own course you wish to teach.

Lynn Blackwell
Feb 22 2011 12:39PM
Hi, I.P.T.I will cover you, as long as you have the right qualifications in your chosen subject for an extra £10.00 on your policy.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Questions from Members of the Public