Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Karly Jenkins, Feb 24 2011 3:02PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer


i have qualified and am now looking to start up my business?

i have my student insurance with CThA, should i continue to insure with them or are their better insurances otu there?

also whats CDP and what does it involve?


Keith A. Meager
Feb 25 2011 12:00PM
I have always found the Insurance services available under CThA membership to be as good as any, and there are additional advantages of ease of renewal. Personally I feel that having the weight of our membership organisation behind us, and their endorsement of the Insurance on offer, is about as good as it gets.
CPD is Continuing Professional Development. This is a way of staying up to date, deepening and expanding your professional skills. Reading, attending seminars and workshops, or taking additional qualifications can all provide you with CPD points. Read more about CPD on the CThA Web Pages and in Embody magazine.
Really hope this helps you.
Best Wishes,
In light & Peace
Keith A Meager
Co-Ordinator Exeter Torbay & District
Mob: 07738 197606
The Reiki Journey.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to General Discussion