Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted Mar 3 2011 5:33PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer


I would like to become a reflexologist how do I go about it
Melissa Tiffin
Mar 5 2011 7:30PM
I'm curently studying for an ITEC diploma in Reflexology at the Richdales Institute, it fits around a full time job as is done at weekends (one per month on average). It's quite expensive and there's a lot of work to do away from the classroom, including 100 case studies and an anatomy and physiology qualification- but it's well worth it and leads to a professional qualification after about 8 months.

I thoroughly recommend it and Richdales are very professional and lovely people! I'm looking forward to a rewarding career at the end of it.

Their website is

Good luck!

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Questions from Members of the Public