Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted Apr 10 2011 3:16PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer



I have a IHBC Diploma in Aromatherapy but in order for me to begin practising on the general public do I have to belong to a governing body or is insurance enough? Also as an aromatherapist is it essential to complete cpd courses.

Thank you for your help

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Questions from Members of the Public