Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Annalisa Zisman, Apr 13 2011 3:02PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE OUR NEW EAST LONDON CO-ORDINATOR?

As Becky has sadly had to stand down we now have a space for a new East London Co-ordinator.

This is a fantastic opportunity to support fellow members of the CThA with a lively, interactive and informative group of meetings. The voluntary role involves running a minimum of 5 meetings per year which offer a variety of programs. Plus promoting these meetings via the forums and CThA email systems.
We are looking for someone who has a bubbly personality, passionate about the work they do, organised and enthusiastic.

If you would like to discuss this further please contact Annalisa, the Regional Co-ordinator on 07790 022 128 or by email south-west-london@ctha.com

Look forward to hearing from you soon.
ANNA PILAT
Apr 15 2011 11:32AM
Dear Annalisa,

Thank you for your offer. I am very interested in joing the team. I would like to experience more about duties and details this position entitles, as I do not have a similar experience yet and am still full-time employed. However I am working towards full carreer change within holistic field in a near future. It sounds very exicitng and challenging.
Looking forward to hear from you,

Kindest regards,
Anna Pilat
Anna.Pilat@live.co.uk
Szymon Pieczko
Apr 20 2011 10:44AM
Dear Annaliza,
Thank you for your offer. I would be very interested about this post. Could you please let me know how can I get more details about the responsibilities and how to get in pouch with you to discuss firther options.
Kind regards
Simon Pieczko
Szymon Pieczko
Apr 20 2011 10:45AM
My contacts:
Simon Pieczko
simonpm@yahoo.co.uk

Post Reply |

| Back Up to East London & Enfield District