Hawaiian Lomi Lomi Massage
For centuries the ancient art of Hawaiian Lomi Lomi massage has been used as a powerful tool for maintaining a healthy way of life. The strokes are long and flowing, using forearms and elbows, and giving the feeling of many hands on the body at once.
Each day you will learn new exercises and massage techniques designed to harness the power of the elements earth, air, water and fire. This massage is profoundly relaxing, creating a deep trance state to allow the receiver to identify and dissolve limiting beliefs that cause illness in the body.
You Will Learn:
-The history and philosophy surrounding this work including the practice of ho'oponopono, and it's role in healing.
- Breath and movement exercises to activate your energy potential.
- Basic and advanced Lomi Lomi massage techniques including a full body routine with stretching and range of motion techniques.
- Techniques to open joint spaces and move fluids through
the body in their natural rhythm.
- Massage techniques to work with specific conditions and different body types.
- Self-Lomi for honoring and maintaining your own body.
In this exciting intensive retreat you will learn new techniques to expand your bodywork practice. Including stretching and joint mobilization techniques.
Practitioners will work on each other and switch partners to learn how to apply the techniques to different body types. Individual attention is given by the instructor so that the students learn how utilize their body mechanics with the techniques in the most efficient way for them.
Qualification Level 3 Anatomy & Physiology and massage.
Carrie Rowell Instructor. Located in Hawaii US 1-808-936-6698 firstname.lastname@example.org
T: 1-808-936-6698 US
Venues / Dates