Please do not use forums to advertise courses.
How to Treat Sports Injuries - 2 day course in Norfolk - 2nd & 3rd July 2011
UNDERSTANDING & ASSESSING SPORTS INJURY - 2 DAY COURSE - 2ND & 3RD JULY 2011 - MAXIMUM 6 PLACES
Understand the cause of injury & how to prevent problems from developing again
• What biomechanical factors are involved and how can we assess these efficiently to best help our clients?
• What are the possible biomechanical effects of a restricted (stiff) ankle joint on the rest of the body?
• What is the effect of your clients exercise program and has it a bearing on their injury?
• Is lower back pain a sports injury or is it the end product of a problem elsewhere?
• Does your client assessment tell you what you need to know about your client ?
You will find the answers and more on this informative 2 day course, suitable for Sports Therapists, Massage Therapists, Yoga & Pilates Teachers and Personal Trainers
If you are interested please email us on email@example.com or call 01362 696079
Visit our website www.cameronreidtraining.co.uk
(We run courses for therapists throughout the year, if you would like to be updated please email us for our newsletter with dates)