Please do not use forums to advertise courses.
NEUROLYMPHATICS-K WORKSHOP SUN 2ST AUGUST SALTBURN WELLBEING CENTRE
NEUROLYMPHATICS-K Sunday 21st August 2011 9.30am – 4.30 pm Saltburn Wellbeing Centre. Designed and delivered by Pam Bracken
Many people have a sluggish lymphatic system and knowing how to effectively treat it may really help you and your clients.
Neurolymphatics -K is a unique, revolutionary, fun, practical, workshop designed to give you a ‘tool box’ of fast, effective, safe, tried and tested techniques you can easily incorporate into a health care plan which will:
* Stimulate the lymphatic system to eliminate toxins;
* Reduce most breast lumps / congestion/soreness in less than 5 minutes;
* Ease sinus congestion, water retention;
* Improve well being and vitality, memory, learning, walking, posture, stress, ICV;
* Reduce aches and pains;
* Enhance the effectiveness of your treatments.
By the end of this action packed day you will be able to:
* Use some simple kinesiology tests to find imbalances and corrective techniques;
* Treat Chapmans Reflexes to stimulate lymph flow;
* Understand the connection between muscles, organs, glands;
* Treat ticklish and painful reflexes;
* Reduce breast congestion & oedema;
* Test for anterograde lymphatics;
* Cross crawl to stimulate lymphatic circulation and much more !!!
INVESTMENT: £57-00 includes a FREE manual worth £20 and Certificate of Attendance.
BOOK EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
TEL REMEDIES: 01388 720146 email: firstname.lastname@example.org