Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Norah Coyne, Aug 17 2011 5:00PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Can you make contact with this member through forum to let her know of any courses in your area

Can you make contact with this member through forum to let her know of any courses in your area thanks norah
Paula Gill
Aug 17 2011 4:31PM Can anyone tell me if there are any courses available in Northern Ireland. Possibly in the Lisburn area. I find it extremely hard to find anything that offers CPD points?
Dorothy Kelly
Aug 18 2011 3:40PM
Hi Paula, I'm the secretary of the Complementary Therapy Network which meets at the Lagan Valley Hospital, Lisburn. The next meeting is September 2011. It will be the AGM on that evening but we have a speaker at each meeting including the AGM talking about a variety of therapies. Website www.ctnni.com
Each meeting is worth CPD points. Ruth Johnston at the Complementary Therapy Academy in Sloan Street, Lisburn also offers courses and training which have CPD value. You can contact me at email dorothy@kokoro.uk.com for further information and contact details.
Frances Daly
Aug 30 2011 11:35PM
Greetings

I run number of courses at my school you cancontact me directly. My Web site is
www.aromatherapyandsportsmassagetherapyeducation.com

Please find Information on the new ITEC courses Level 4 and 5 UK Educational Framework in Sports Massage and related courses.

My College also runs other courses that might be of interest to you. I am also running a special bridging course for therapists that have completed Sports Massage Level 3 UK and International to bring them up to the required standard of theory and practical for the new Level 4 UK Educational Framework qualification. Once you are successful at the level 4 you will be able to participate in the level 5 UK
Best wishes

Frances Daly Msc
Ardlynn
Mountrice
Monasterevin
Co Kildare
Ireland
00353 87 2513154
00353 45 525579
E-Mail ardlynn@yahoo.com

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Newry & Mourne District, Ireland