Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Dhanu Kara, Sep 3 2011 10:16PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Harrow, Uxbridge & Middlesex Therapist Group Meeting - 18th September 2011

Hello everyone,
I hope you had a lovely summer and enjoyed the sunshine when we had it.
We have grown since our last meeting! Harrow and Middlesex has merged with Uxbridge CThA group. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Trisha for the sterling job she did for Uxbridge over so many years. I hope for her continued and experienced support.
I have taken on board from all the lovely feedback you all gave me at our last meeting and made changes i.e. 3 out of our 6 meetings will take place in the evening, to allow more members to participate and we have changed our venue to make it more central for everyone with very good transport links and parking.
One of the therapies you requested more information on was Yoga. I have organised a Yoga session with an amazing teacher. Helena Legg is professionally a Health Visitor with training in many modalities of Complementary therapies, she has been a yoga teacher for many years. Helena is calm, inspirational and teaches with the truest ethos of Yoga. She will give an outline of yoga in traditional/modern life and audience participation will be encouraged to the ability of individuals. Helena will takes you gently through to the relaxation at the end.
Meeting: Sunday, 18thSeptember 2011 - 10am–12pm
Group: Harrow, Uxbridge & Middlesex Therapist Group
CThA Co-ordinator: Dhanu Kara
Yoga Teacher: Helena Legg
Meeting: Yoga improves the quality of modern Life
Venue: Buckingham College School, Hindes Road, Harrow, Middlesex HA1 1SH
Parking: Many car parks within walking distance i.e. St Georges & St Ann's shopping centres, Debenhams and Sunday off street parking, Tesco’s car park for 2 hours.
Travel: Metropolitan line to Harrow-on-the-Hill, Bakerloo line and trains from Harrow and Wealdstone station. Buses to Harrow-on-the-Hill, Wealdstone Bus garage, Buses 186 & 340 etc. Admission: £3
We had so much fun last session I do hope you can join us. Our meeting is a great opportunity to get support from like-minded friends and learn from an amazing teacher. You are welcome to bring family and friends who would benefit from the session as well.
Our meeting after this one will be on Sunday, 30thOctober 2011, so enter in your diary and check the CThA Forum for more information.
Please e-mail me at: dkara_stresstherapies@hotmail.co.uk, to let me know if you are able or unable to come so I have some idea of numbers.
I look forward to seeing familiar and new faces.

Dhanu Kara
CThA Co-Ordinator for
Harrow, Uxbridge & Middlesex Therapist Group

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Harrow Uxbridge Middlesex Networking Hub