Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Barbara Lewis, Sep 4 2011 7:17PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

monthly meeting

This year the theme of our meetings is 'Breath of life' - the importance of breathing. problems medical approaches, complementary therapies, support and advice .
First meeting is wednesay 21st september at 7.15 in stanion methodist church
we have simon lee from kettering general hospital rocket team - they support patients with breathing problems copd etc to remain in their own homes
please pass on to others if you want a full programme for theyear please contact me

look forward to see ing you
barb
Denise Thompson
Sep 4 2011 7:45PM
This year the theme of our meetings is 'Breath of life' - the importance of breathing. problems medical approaches, complementary therapies, support and advice .
First meeting is wednesay 21st september at 7.15 in stanion methodist church
we have simon lee from kettering general hospital rocket team - they support patients with breathing problems copd etc to remain in their own homes
please pass on to others if you want a full programme for theyear please contact me

look forward to see ing you
barb

Hi Barbara

Yes I would like a full programme for the year please. I will be at the Stanion meeting on the 21st Sept.

My contact details are as follows:
Denise Thompson
Tel. 07595 838048
email. deniseth138@hotmail.co.uk
Nicola Coleman
Sep 12 2011 8:24AM
Hi Barbara
I would ve grateful if you could post me the itinery for the year, many thanks nikki Coleman email nicolacoleman123@btinternet.com thanks

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Northamptonshire