Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Kelly Dawson, Sep 21 2011 10:14AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

What a start to the new term!...thanks Surrey Group

Morning all,

Our 1st meeting of the new term kicked off yesterday with Lesley McCall, NLP Practitioner & Cognitive Hypnotherapist. She got the evening started with an image that consisted of an old women and a young women, yet I know I could only see one to begin with! She chatted about visualisation, the connection between body and mind, breathing techniques for us and our clients and ended the evening with the 10 step programme - a technique to help you achieve a set goal in a simple yet effective way. She was inspirational & her passion was infectious. A huge thank you to Lesley for her time & staying to answer questions and chat with us.

It was brilliant to meet so many of you, the turnout was amazing. At one point in the evening I looked around and there were people networking, giving out business cards, arranging to swap treatments and even homemade waxes (thanks Alison) - exactly what these meetings are about!

For those who couldn't make yesterday, not to worry I am in the process of planning the next one for November and am hoping to have a date in the next few days to give everyone enough notice. I know that Tuesdays are good for everyone so will plan a christmas together nearer the time(can't believe I mentioned christmas already).

Thank you to everyone - Lesley, members, non-members for all your kind emails and comments over the last few weeks, it's made me feel really welcome.

As I have said before these meetings are all about what we need us therapists and the doors are open to members and non-members, as they say the more the merrier!

Have a great weekend and look forward to seeing you all soon.

Best wishes,

Kelly

07930 208 064
Amanda Clegg
Sep 22 2011 4:31PM
Really looking forward to the next one - so sorry I couldn't make this week: had fully intended to but left-field events conspired!

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Guildford Networking Hub