Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Dhanu Kara, Dec 1 2011 12:41AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

CThA Harrow, Middlesex & Uxbridge Therapist meeting – Sun, 11th December 2011

Hello everyone,
Hope you enjoyed the mild and fruitful autumn we had.
We thank Penny Cording for our last Pilates meeting, an interactive session on how to take care of your back and posture. Everyone standing straighter by the end of the meeting!
We look toward to fulfilling our dreams with New Year resolutions. Nigel will help us to interpret our sleep dreams in our last meeting of the year and we will share nibbles, drinks with a chance to network, so I look forward to seeing you.
Meeting: Sunday, 11th December 2011 – 6.00pm–8.00pm
Group: Harrow, Uxbridge & Middlesex Therapist Group
Speaker: Nigel Peace is a Reiki Master Teacher. He has written 2 books and lectures on I Ching.

Meeting: THE FUTURE IN YOUR DREAMS
When we sleep and turn off the conscious mind, the Higher Self gets to work sorting information and providing us with essential guidance for our lives in the form of dreams. Yet our minds are far more powerful than we even imagine, and we can receive genuine knowledge of the future and of events far away beyond our normal senses, so guidance is available to every one of us in these ways.

Venue: Buckingham College School, Hindes Road, Harrow, Middlesex HA1 1SH
Parking: Car parks within walking distance i.e. off street, Debenhams, St Georges & St Ann's shopping centres and Tesco’s car park (2 hours)
Travel: Metropolitan line - Harrow-on-the-Hill, Bakerloo line and trains - Harrow & Wealdstone station. Buses: Harrow-on-the-Hill, Wealdstone Bus garage, Buses 186 & 340 etc.
Admission: £3 to cover cost of venue and refreshment costs
Look at next year: First meeting of next year will be Feb 2012 and this will be a community fundraising event - can you offer treatments on the day? (or just come along to give support and receive treatments). Please note you will not be paid for this, but it is an opportunity to promote yourself/service and help the community. I am also trying to organise a Lavender farm and Vineyard day for June/July 2012 - to get an idea of numbers/negotiate a discount, could you let me know if you are interested in coming by 12th Jan 2012. Check the CThA Forum for more information. Get ready for an exciting new year.
Please e-mail me: dkara_stresstherapies@hotmail.co.uk, to let me know you are coming or for info on any of the above.
I look forward to seeing you.
Dhanu Kara
CThA Co-Ordinator for
Harrow, Uxbridge & Middlesex Therapist Group
Joy Healey
Dec 1 2011 5:00PM
Hi

Can you give us some idea of the cost, please? Accepting that you may later be able to arrange a discount.

Also, have you got a date for the Feb 2012 meeting so that I can check/add it to my diary.

Thanks

Joy

Joy Healey
Dec 2 2011 12:39AM
Oops - I meant the cost of the Lavender day, please :-)
Dhanu Kara
Dec 9 2011 12:46AM
Hi Joy
Sorry I don't have the costs yet. So far I have only had 3 responses to this and am awaiting a reply from the farm for some idea of the costs. I will post on this forum as soon as I know and hopefully we will get some idea of numbers early next year. :)
Joy Healey
Dec 9 2011 1:32PM
Hi

OK, no probs on lavender.

But do you have the date for the Feb 2012 fundraising/treatment so that I can check/add it to my diary?

I have been asked to do something else in February and don't won't to either double book or miss out!

Thanks

Joy

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Harrow Uxbridge Middlesex Networking Hub