Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Cameron Reid, Dec 10 2011 8:35AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Course Venues

I am looking for a suitable venue to run my accredited courses in the midlands. The courses all have a practical element so space for plinths etc weekend availability is essential.If any members are aware of a good venue or have one themselves please would you let me know. Many thanks, Cameron Reid email at info@cameronreidtraining.co.uk
Norah Coyne
Dec 11 2011 8:07AM
Let me know what type of numbers for class and will let you know venues in area norah
Cameron Reid
Dec 11 2011 12:23PM
Dear Nora,
Numbers would be no less than 10 to a max of 16 to allow for a good learning experience. I would appreciate any help you can give
. Many thanks Cameron Reid
Norah Coyne
Dec 11 2011 11:00PM
I know a lot of colleges use the Pilo hotel to run courses thats for up to 25 people

The other venue that is about the right size and reasonable in cost would be the clybaun hotel

If a smaller amount there is: An seomara yoga (holds aroun 5 couches no chairs I use for meditation, then there is devon park holistic about same amount,

I use the clybaun for therapist meetings and find them very reasonable

If you need any futher help re galway let me know Norah

CTHA Rep for Galway and Ireland Regional Rep
Cameron Reid
Dec 11 2011 11:31PM
Dear Nora,
Thank you for your kind help, it is always best to go on recommendation. I will check the various locations out. Many thanks, Cameron Reid
Norah Coyne
Dec 12 2011 1:44PM
Happy to help and let me know when you are running them might try and attend one dependant on which ones they are Norah

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Galway