Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Yvonne Jevons, Mar 13 2012 3:25PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Raindrop Technique Workshops - Edinburgh and Ireland

Hi everyone,
I hope you are all well and enjoying the new year of 2012. I have two new dates currently in the diary for Raindrop Technique workshops (two day workshop) and one for a Raindrop refresher workshop (single day) outlined below.

Raindrop Technique Workshops:-

Edinburgh - Saturday 21 and Sunday 22 April - 10am-5pm both days £165
Belfast area - Saturday 19 and Sunday 20 May - 10am-5pm both days £175

These take place over a 2 day period and the practical course is recommended by the SHTC (Society of Holistic Therapists and Coaches). The workshop is very much hands on to enable you to give and receive treatment and feel the immense benefits of this amazing technique.

During training, the essential oils used during Raindrop will be discussed, as well as contraindications, properties and why they are used. All these details are in the handout provided for each participant, so that reference can be made to them after training, if needed. All course materials and essential oils used during training are included in the cost of the workshop. Certificate provided upon completion of the required case studies.

Raindrop Technique is recognised and insured by Embody/CThA; IPTI and IFPA. CPD points are awarded by your professional body.

Please note that you do not require to be qualified in Aromatherapy to attend a workshop and learn these wonderful skills - you can benefit your friends and family and, of course, yourself! Many people come along for both personal growth and development and enjoyment of the subject matter.

Raindrop Practitioner Certification for non-Aromatherapists
This course provides comprehensive training in the Raindrop Technique and is specifically designed for those without an Aromatherapy qualification who wish to practice the technique professionally. It has been fully approved and insurance is provided by Towergate Insurance upon successfully completing the required number of case studies and passing the theoretical and practical examinations.

Theory and practical training are interwoven throughout the course and there are many hours devoted to these aspects of the training to ensure all qualified practitioners are confident when treating clients. Case studies must be submitted prior to exams and be of a high standard to allow the student to sit the theory and practical exams.

Here are some of the feedback comments from previous workshop participants:

- First let me say thank you for a wonderful, enlightening weekend. Your course has changed my life, as I have been speaking to so many people about Raindrop Technique. It was a life changing experience and thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

- Just wanted to thank you for a wonderful weekend. It was extremely well organised and informative. I was so glad to be part of it and learnt so much, not only from the workshop, but about myself.

- Yes, the weekend was really fantastic and I would certainly come along to another workshop.

- I'm still telling the family about my fantastic weekend with you all, I really enjoyed myself so much. Thanks again for organising the workshop; I'm sure any further events would be most warmly supported in this area.

Raindrop Refresher day - Edinburgh

Sunday 15 April 10am-4pm - £50

This single day workshop is for anyone already trained in the technique who would like an opportunity to brush up their skills and learn the new improved techniques, one of which assists craniosacral fluid balance and the other an upgraded development of the Vitaflex technique for the spine. Reports back from clients and students are that these new techniques interwoven into the Raindrop treatment are simply divine and improve the flow of the technique for both practitioner and client. This is a great opportunity to meet other Raindrop practitioners - venue to be confirmed and dependant on numbers.

Please feel free to visit my new look website for further details www.rainbowholistics.net and do get in touch if you have more questions.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to North-East Northern Ireland