Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Deborah Pearce, Apr 9 2012 8:04PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Marketing Course for Therapists - Bristol - 20 May 2012

Hi

I am a Hypnotherapist practising in East Devon and I've been a CThA member since qualifying as an ITEC Massage Therapist in 2001 (albeit it wasn't called the CThA back then).

I wanted to let you know about a Therapists' Marketing course I am running with fellow Hypnotherapist, Nicola Griffiths. We both have thriving Hypnotherapy practices and between us we have over 50 years' marketing experience from the corporate, small business and charity worlds.

"Building Your Practice - Maximising Impact" is a half-day course aimed at complementary therapists who already have basic marketing in place and would like to grow their business.

We developed the course because we feel passionately about getting therapy practices off the ground. We've seen too many qualified, enthusiastic and skilled therapists fail to thrive through a basic lack of understanding of the importance of marketing. All of our courses have been extremely well received.

Our next course in Bristol is at:

Clifton Practice Hypnotherapy Training, Clifton, BS8 1PD
Sunday 20th May 9.30am 12.30pm

For more details, see our website www.therapistsmarketingsolutions.co.uk or ring me on 01404 813388 / 07939 840788.

Kind regards

Deborah Pearce
Solution Focused Hypnotherapist
Kay Avalon
Oct 6 2012 7:52AM
Hi Deborah

I am really interested in any future marketing courses

I am Bristol-based. Could you keep me informed of any new courses, please?

Thanking you in advance

Kay Avalon
Deborah Pearce
Oct 6 2012 8:17AM
Hi Kay

Thanks for getting in touch, lovely to hear from you. Our Bristol courses are very popular.

The next one with any availability is on:

Sunday 10 February 2013
Half-day course, 1pm to 4.30pm
£50 per delegate

It's probably a good idea to book early, if you're interested.

I'll alert you to any other dates in Bristol as and when they become available.

Full details at www.therapistsmarketingsolutions.co.uk

Kind regards

Debbie
PS - Are you going to CamExpo? We're having a stand there and it would be good to meet. Stand number 2524.
Kay Avalon
Oct 6 2012 8:51AM
Thank you so much for your speedy response

Please could you give me venue details, etc as I am really interested

I am not involved the Camp Expo event this time but I am very likely to take up the course in 2013

Do you have a paypal set up for deposits?

Best regards

Kay
Deborah Pearce
Oct 9 2012 11:42AM
Hi Kay

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. We haven't finalised the venue as yet - it will either be Clifton or central Bristol.

PayPal will be added to our site shortly, so watch this space! I'll keep you in the loop.

Kind regards

Debbie
Deborah Pearce
Nov 19 2012 9:40PM
Hi Kay

Just to let you know we have finalised the venue for the 'Do You Want More Clients' course on Sunday 10 February 2013.

It's:

Bristol YHA
14 Narrow Quay,
City Centre,
Bristol
BS1 4QA

We hope to allow payment by PayPal soon.

Kind regards

Debbie
www.therapistsmarketingsolutions.co.uk/dates-fees

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Bristol & Bath Networking Hub