Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Dhanu Kara, Apr 13 2012 3:19AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

CThA Harrow, Middlesex & Uxbridge Therapist meeting – Sun, 22nd April – 6.00pm–8.00pm

Hello everyone,

Welcome to this year’s meeting. Hope you had a lovely break and managed to enjoy the sunshine.
Sorry I haven’t been in touch recently as I had a couple of things to deal with, but I have been busy organising this year’s meetings (see attached).

Meeting: Sunday, 22nd April – 6.00pm–8.00pm

Group: CThA Harrow, Uxbridge & Middlesex Therapist Group

Speaker: Martha Roe suffered ME/CFS for 18 years. She retire from teaching through ill health and explored many of the conventional and alternative health services with some benefits but little long term result. She was advised to contact Senior Buteyko Practitioner Christopher Drake who supervised the reversal of her disease through normalizing her breathing.

Meeting: The Buteyko Method – Breathing is life and health
The Classical Buteyko Breathing Method is an effective drug free approach to bringing about optimal health and reversing chronic symptoms such as allergies, asthma, anxiety and panic attacks, depression, fatigue, hay fever, insomnia, hypertension, weight problems hormonal disorders….
The Method will be explained through a 3 part presentation by Christopher Drake, during which Martha will measure your breathing and highlight the main technical points and answer questions.

Venue: Buckingham College School, Hindes Road, Harrow, Middlesex HA1 1SH

Parking: Car parks within walking distance - off street, Debenhams, St Georges & St Ann's shopping centres and Tesco’s car park (2 hours)

Travel: Metropolitan line - Harrow-on-the-Hill, Bakerloo line and trains - Harrow & Wealdstone station. Buses: Harrow-on-the-Hill, Wealdstone Bus garage, Buses 186 & 340 etc.

Admission: £3 to cover cost of venue

Looking forward - At our next meeting on 3rd June, Sun, 6-8pm - Mike Harmon will teach us how to make natural toiletries.

Please e-mail me: dkara_stresstherapies@hotmail.co.uk, to let me know you are coming or for info on any of the above. I look forward to seeing you.

Dhanu Kara
CThA Co-Ordinator for
Harrow, Uxbridge & Middlesex Therapist Group

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Harrow Uxbridge Middlesex Networking Hub