Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Rachael Crow, Jul 17 2006 11:25AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

looking for fully qualified, fully insured Therapists for low cost clinic

I’m looking for fully qualified, fully insured Therapists to join a 1 day a week 'Low Cost Community Clinic' venture!

I’ve been running a monthly “Low Cost Community Clinic” for over 6 months with 7 other therapists and we have been 'noticed' and invited to run a Saturday Clinic in a busy ‘alternative’ type venue near the city centre- every week!

So I’m looking for at least another 10/12 therapists who are willing to commit to 1 Saturday a month.

The ethos/mission statement of the Low Cost Community Clinic is-

We provide low cost treatments for people on a low income*.

We are committed to providing a professional service.

We provide a safe space where people can relax and de-stress.

We seek to empower people through connection to their body.

*We do not ask for proof of income but run on a basis of trust- we would expect anyone who is working to pay more for a treatment.

Also- one of the conditions to the Saturday clinic is that it would be open to all- not just those on low income.

We charge £10 for a 30 minute session and at the moment offer reiki, massage, Indain Head massage, reflexology, Shaitsu and ear acupuncture.

The Saturday clinic would start in September- I'm hoping to arrange for us all to meet on Sept 2nd and for the clinic to start on the 9th.

If you are interested do contact me with your contact info and what therapies you offer.

Thanks, Rachael

Blessings
http://angel-healing.co.uk
http://angel-healing.tripod.com

Brenda Claxton
Jul 21 2006 1:02PM
Hi, you do not say which city - is it Bath or Bristol. I live just outside Bath. I am an holistic massage therapist. Best wishes Brenda
Sharon Hudson
Aug 10 2006 3:34PM
Hi,

My name is Sharon Hudson and I am qualified in Massage and also in Manicures and Pedicures and I'm fully insured with Embody. I might be interested in joining the Low cost clinic if you are still looking for people but would like to know where the clinic is and is the clinic open all day once a month? Please contact me via e-mail - sharon.hudson@southglos.gov.uk. XX
Samantha Davies
Aug 11 2006 5:55PM
Hello Rachel,

My name is Samantha and i just qualified from a five year training in Acupuncture and am continuing with my education in Herbal Medicine. I am a fully qualified Master Practitioner in NLP and a practtioner TFT. I have been doing hands on bodywork for a number of years and have some interesting intuitive healing skills. I am very interested in assisting in anyway with the low cost clinic. My Tel No: 01225480860 and email is superhiwayjunky@aol.com. Look forward to hearing from you.

Warmest Wishes

Samantha:)
Rachael Crow
Aug 29 2006 9:11AM
Hi, sorry i havent responded sooner- i've been away all summer.
I will email you all but thought i'd post here too.

we will be meeting at the Scrapstore (The Proving House, Sevier Street, St Werburghs, Bristol) this Saturday 2nd Sept 11am to run through things. You can look round, see where things are, get an idea of what we’ll be doing and have an opportunity to ask questions.

I’ll be asking all therapists to sign an agreement.Please bring or send me photocopies of your insurance and qualifications- to Rachael Hertogs, 5 Richmond Rd, Montpelier, Bristol, BS6 5EN. We will not accept any therapists who do not have up to date insurance.

hope to see you all on Sept 2nd,
Blessings, Rachael x
angelhealing_bristol@yahoo.co.uk

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Bristol & Bath Networking Hub