Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Ashling Cullen, May 8 2012 11:23AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

NK&SELdn CThA Meeting Friday 18th May

Dear All,

Our next meeting is on Friday 18th May at Sidcup AEC 7:30pm – 9:30pm. Do you have a web site (or are planning on having one)?
Is your website legal? Do you know that you may be inadvertently breaking the law? Melisa Thomas from the entrepreneur friendly law firm Off to See My Lawyer is coming to share the top 5 secrets on what to check. Off to See My Lawyer have over 20 years legal experience in everything relating to business law. Melisa’s talk will be way of an interactive workshop, discussion, focussing on your websites and cover the information required to ensure that your web site meets the legal requirements of the UK.
Melisa wants to give feedback on your website during the talk, so if you want free legal advice on your site then please submit the details to me and I will pass them on.

Housekeeping:
Our meetings are open to practising, non-practising and student therapists. We also welcome non CThA members. So if you want to bring granny along she’s more than welcome. I need to know the numbers for the meeting, so all you need to do is confirm that you’re attending and say if you’re bringing someone along. The cost is £3 each. Thank you.

Facebook:
We are on Facebook – Complementary Therapist North Kent & South East London. The dates of all the NK&SELdn CThA meetings for this year (also listed in the Embody magazine) and the Trade shows can be found there. Members are welcome to post details of events that other therapists may find useful.

Our next meeting will take place on:
Date: Friday 18th May 2012
Time: 7:30pm – 9:30pm.
Location: Bexley Adult Education College, at the Sidcup site.
The address is:
Sidcup Arts & AEC
Alma Road,
Sidcup,
Kent, DA14 4ED
http://bit.ly/A41qq4

Please note that the google map displays the location incorrectly, Sidcup Adult Education Centre is actually further along Alma Rd.
If you are travelling along the A222 Station Road from Sidcup Railway Station side, then you go past Tesco Express (on the left) and at the traffic lights (junction with Station Road / Faraday Avenue / Longlands Road).
You turn left onto Faraday Avenue, drive a short distance and on the right hand side you will see a triangle area of grass / shrubs and you turn right (90°) onto Hatherley Road.
You then take the first left turn onto Alma Road and once past the houses you will see some railings on the left. This marks the boundary to Sidcup AEC. At the end of the railings turn left into Sidcup AEC (it is a single track entrance / exit). Follow round to the right and the car park is at the rear of the building. If this is full, then head to the overflow car park. You keep the building on your left and should see the signs directing you there.

Kind regards

Ashling

Michelle McFarlane
May 15 2012 8:38PM
Hi Ashling,

Just to confirm I will be at the meeting.

Kind regards,
Michelle McFarlane

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Bromley Networking Hub