Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Alison Dowrick, May 22 2012 12:00PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Surrey or Sussex Local Group Meetings

Hi,
I live on the surrey / sussex border in Horley and I was wondering where my nearest local group meet up. I would love to come along and meet you.

Please could the local coordinators for Surrey and Sussex get in touch with me. I am unable to travel too far due to my family commitments at the moment and that is why I have not managed to join you yet.

Thank you.
Regards, Alison Dowrick, Your Precious Baby
Annalisa Zisman
May 22 2012 12:24PM
Hi, thanks for your post.
I am the regional co-ordinator for greater Slondon which includes Surrey.
At the moment we are currently taking on a new Surrey co-ordinator and these meetings will take place in Guildford.
Meanwhile my nearest group to you would be in SW15.
If you call CThA head office they will let you know the details for Susdex to see if that is easier for you.
Kind regards
Annalisa :)
Luschka van Onselen
May 22 2012 12:47PM
Hi Annalisa , I'm near Guildford. Could you tell me more about the meetups please, i.e. who they are for, when they are and what happens at them?

Thanks in advance!

Luschka
Annalisa Zisman
May 22 2012 1:07PM
Hi
Meetings usually take place about 5 times a year in the evening from approx 7-9pm
They usually have a speaker to talk about a subject of interest to therapists and then there is time for light refreshments and to network with other therapists.
They are very relaxed meetings to enable therapist / student therapists to meet, exchange ideas and get support from each other.
I am hoping the Surrey group will start again in time for the Autumn.
Keep looking out for further information on the forums, in the embody magazine and by email.
Kind regards
Annalisa
Luschka van Onselen
May 22 2012 1:08PM
Lovely, thank you!
Alison Dowrick
May 22 2012 4:13PM
Thank you. Regards, Alison.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Guildford Networking Hub