Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Wendy Smith, May 24 2012 7:35PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

May to September meetings

Hi members,
We had an interesting, informative and productive meeting last night when we all brought along sample copies of our record keeping forms to share and discuss.We also discussed future meetings, in particular whether we should vary the meeting venue location so more members would feel able to attend. I'd be really keen to hear your views and suggestions on this issue, as our area is a huge one and I appreciate that some would have to travel a good distance to attend in Willenhall.There has been discussion at a wider level about splitting the area into smaller ones- please let us know your views, and if you are interested in becoming a local group co-ordinator, let us know.
NOTE:The meeting planned for 18th July has been cancelled as a good proportion of us would have been unable to attend.
Our next meeting will be on Wednesday 12th September, 7:30p.m. when Jane Sheehan will be coming along to talk to us about foot reading.It promises to be a fascinating evening- and not just for the Reflexologists amongst us!Interested friends and colleagues, members or non-members, are welcome to come along too.
If you would like tickets for this, at £5.00 each, please contact me via the forum or telephone me on 01543 370896.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Enjoy the Summer!

Wendy Smith
Lisa Burfitt
May 24 2012 8:16PM
Hi Wendy,

Sorry I didn't make it last night I have been having a particularly difficult week with sleep deprivation. Following on from wat u said, different venues or splitting the group would certainly help me as it is almost an hour's drive and with a baby and toddler it is quite difficult for me to get there. I am very keen on going to the meeting with Jane sheehan do we pay in advance or on the night itself. As the baby will be that bit older I am very hopeful of making it.
Apologies again.

best wishes
Lisa

Post Reply |

| Back Up to West Midlands North/South Staffs