Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Dhanu Kara, May 27 2012 2:42AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Reminder: CThA meeting – Sun, 3rd June - EASY WAY TO MAKE YOUR OWN QUALITY CREAMS

Hi
Don’t you FEEL well when the sun is out?
Well you are going to feel even better when you come to our next meeting on 3rd June (6-8pm), because Mike Harman is going to teach us how to make high end moisturiser/gel and teach us good and bad chemicals in your creams! AND you can take a small amount of cream home, to try out! (full details - 3rd May Harrow....forum post), AND you have 2 CPDs! All that for £3 entrance fee!! (towards hire of the hall).
Seriously, I do hope you will be able to attend and learn something really useful for you and maybe your practice.
Future Events/meetings for your diary:
28th July - Carshalton lavender farm trip – A non-profit community project open to the public 1 weekend a year. You can pick your own free lavender. You can watch the distillation of essential oil. Please let me know if you are interested in coming to this, so I know numbers and can make the booking, by 5th June.
18th August – Community Health Awareness day by HTN – We still have 4 volunteer therapists places available, this is a good marketing opportunity- whilst ‘giving back to the community’, and you can hand out your leaflets/business cards.
Please note: you need to be registered and insured for the therapy/ies you want to offer on the day.
Proceeds to a very worthy charity: Inner Joy Foundation which educates orphan children and supports the elderly.
We will have Sales tables in one of the halls and you can hire one.If you want these opportunities please let me know: dkara_stresstherapies@hotmail.co.uk. I will be sending out information forms 2nd week in June.
Enjoy the weather and I look forward to seeing you at a couple of these meeting/events.

Dhanu

Regards
Dhanu Kara
- CThA Co-ordinator for
Harrow, Middlesex & Uxbridge therapist group

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Central and North London Networking Hub