Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Catherine Hunt, Jul 4 2012 4:06PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

New Group

Hello

My name is Catherine Hunt and I'm writing as a new local coordinator for CThA. I recently moved to Cumbria and have seen there isn't a local group in this area and would like to hear from anyone who would like to be involved in a group.

The group could meet once a month in 3 different locations, so as to cover the whole of the South Lakes, therefore attendance would be quarterly meetings close to you.
It might be preferred to have quarterly meetings in a central location.
It might be we have monthly meetings in one set location.
You might want to be invited to 'day's out only' instead of meeting monthly, or only attending if we had speakers, 'care sharing' days and mini workshops for CPD.

It's going to be your group, what would you like it to offer? How do you want to be supported?

My intention is to set our first meeting for the end of September, to allow for the busy summer period, holidays and working away, so plenty of time to mull over ideas and to get in touch.

Please let me know your thoughts and if you'd like to talk through ideas instead, email me your telephone number and tell me a good time to chat, and I'll call.

I'll be sending through other emails and suggestions in due course.

Hope this finds you well.
--

Best wishes

Catherine

Catherine Hunt

Holistic Health Practitioner
The Relaxation Room

07957 861408

www.therelaxationroom.co.uk

Post Reply |

| Back Up to South Lakes/Cumbria