Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Alison Mascarenhas, Aug 24 2012 11:43AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Rape therapy Pilot

Has Rape affected your Life? Pilot scheme offers special price 43% off Aura Clearing and Emotional Healing

Rape is never an easy subject for victims to discuss and most people prefer not to mention it, but nevertheless, it continues to haunt them all their lives.

My name is Alison Mascarenhas and I have 35 years’ experience in working with spirit guides and learning esoteric therapy techniques. I am a gifted, compassionate and experienced healer who feels drawn to offer a special course of therapy for rape victims. I offer a holistic approach to healing this trauma and its side effects of shame, guilt, paranoia and so on.

The therapy involves me working with your energy field (aura) and extracting and removing the rapist’s energy, then healing your energy system wherever it’s been affected*. I will then repair your aura using healing techniques that are tried and tested in other areas where clients have suffered difficulties, such as bullying, being controlled, emotional abuse and anger management.

This is a confidential, hands-off approach (as opposed to a touch therapy), and simply requires you to sit, fully clothed and close your eyes. We start with a grounding meditation then spiritual protection, before I begin working on your aura. Sessions typically take 90 minutes, which normally costs £80.

More than one session may be required to fully restore you to confident behaviour minus all the side effects.

I am looking for men or women rape victims of any age who are willing to take part in a confidential pilot scheme using this aura clearing therapy.

I’m offering one session of this therapy for just £45 to everyone who applies until the end of 2012 - a saving of more than 43% off my standard charge of £80.

Follow-up sessions can be booked at £45 each if paid for in blocks of 4.

That’s a potential 360 minutes of therapy for £180!

Please visit my website www.springboardyourlife.co.uk to learn about Aura Clearing and Emotional Healing, or contact me on 0786 6602967 for a confidential discussion.

* This is a spiritual, intuitive healing procedure and not a medical procedure and should not be used instead of medical advice.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Northamptonshire