Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Annalisa Zisman, Sep 27 2012 11:49AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

SW London Coordinator Needed

After several very happy years coordinating the SW London CThA group, I am stepping down to focus on my private practice and commitments to Inspire Massage Workshops. I will still be coordinating the greater London region of CThA and will be heavily involved CThA events and groups.

I am very keen to find the right person to coordinate the SW London group. This is a voluntary position where you will play a major role in bringing together like minded people. I will be on hand to support you in this role. You will be responsible for arranging regular meetings, finding relevant speakers for meetings and providing support to the SW London members.

If you are interested in this rewarding role please email me at south-west-london@ctha.com. I look forward to hearing from you!
Sunita Singh
Sep 27 2012 2:33PM
Dear Annalisa

Thank you for your thread on the SW coordinator position. I am interested in knowing more about the boundaries of this group and the job responsibilities. If you could kindly let me know what it involves, I might be interested in applying for this role. You may find more information about me on my website www.affabletherapy.com.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards
Sumita
Annalisa Zisman
Sep 27 2012 9:24PM
Hi Sumita
Thanks for post. Can you call me on 07790022128 and I can go through the voluntary local coordinator role and answer any questions you have.
Kind regards
Annalisa

Post Reply |

| Back Up to South West London Networking Hub