Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Annalisa Zisman, Oct 1 2012 11:38AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

£50 Off Thai Foot Massage & Natural 'Face Lift' Massage Courses in Kent

Inspire Massage Workshops is offering a £50 discount on this Sunday's (7 October) Thai Foot Massage and next Sunday's (14 October) Natural 'Face Lift' Massage courses in Maidstone Kent.

Thai Foot Massage - This is a unique treatment that leaves clients feeling invigorated afterwards. The benefits of Thai Foot Massage can include: helping to break down toxins, improved clarity, stress relief and improved sleep. As part of this workshop you will learn to use a traditional Thai sticks and foot wrapping. A Thai Foot treatment can be given on its own or as part of other treatments. Inspire is one of the only schools in the UK to teach traditional Thai Foot Massage and this workshop was developed by tutors who have studied in Thailand. This course will allow you to offer a unique treatment to your clients and set yourself apart from the competition. The workshop will be held this Sunday 7 October from 10am-5:30pm.

Natural 'Face Lift' Massage - This is one of Inspire's most popular courses! In fact one the students recently had this to say about the course:

'What an amazingly relaxing treatment! When practising on each other, I had one side of my face lifted and "OMG" what a difference! The side of the eye and cheek and jaw on the side done are much higher than the other side! I have had to massage the other side myself to even me up which has worked well! I cannot wait to start incorporating this into my normal massage and doing it as a stand-alone treatment.'

With this workshop you can help clients look and feel younger without harsh treatments, chemicals or surgery. This amazing treatment incorporates a unique blend of highly effective massage techniques including Acupressure, drawn from Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), Indian Face Massage and the ever popular Lymphatic Drainage, helping to rid the body of toxins.

This course will be held on Sunday 14 October from 10am-5:30pm.

To receive this amazing £50 discount simply use code Kent50 when booking your course online at: www.inspiremassageworshops.co.uk

Post Reply |

| Back Up to East Grinstead Networking Hub