Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Cameron Reid, Oct 26 2012 1:50PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Osteopathic Techniques for Therapists - Manchester

This course is suited to Level 4/5 therapists in massage and / or sports massage. The most useful soft tissue, articulation and manipulation techniques will be taught.
Venue: Active Health, 79 Lever street Manchester M1
Date: 3rd and 4th November 2012
Start Time: 9.30 to 4.30 on both days
Cost £249

Author and Teacher: Cameron Reid BSc(Hons)DO

Contact: Tel 01362 696079, or Email: info@cameronreidtraining.co.uk

If you would like to attend please contact me by phone or email. Course fees can be paid by Debit Card or by BACS transfer.

BIOGRAPHY I read Human Biology at the University of Surrey graduating in 1982 spending a year studying Ergonomics at the University of Zurich. I gained a scholarship to study at the world renowned British School of Osteopathy, London, qualifying in 1986 where I spent 2 years as a clinical tutor in the clinic. I run accredited courses and seminars for Manual Therapists, and Sports Coaches. I have been published in Sports Injury Bulletin, Massage World, Embody and Natural Health Magazine. I am an Associate Lecturer at the University of East Anglia, teaching Osteopathic Techniques to undergraduate Physiotherapists. I am Osteopath to Norwich City FC, in the Premiership. Regulated by the General Osteopathic Council (No 1086)

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Black Country Networking Hub