Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Lavina Carrasco, Nov 8 2012 1:02PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

South West Group meeting " Creating a Magical 2013" Goal Setting sessions

Hi All

My name is Lavina and I'm delighted to be your new local CThA group co-ordinator following on from Annalisa (who is now focusing on her a regional Co-ordinator role).
I have loads of great ideas for the group but I need your support so please try and attend my first meeting for which details are below :)

The next SW London meeting will be on:

Date: Sunday 2nd December 2012
Time: 6.30pm - 8.30pm
Venue: E111, Cedar House, Froebel College, Roehampton University, SW15 (Please see map for travel . information). Meetings cost £4 to cover costs.

Marilyn Devonish from TranceFormations TM will be presenting Creating a Magical 2013!
With over 20 years experience training and teaching Leadership Development, NLP in Business, Communication Skills, Presenting with Confidence, and Sales & Negotiation Skills, through to Creative Thinking, Accelerated Learning, and PhotoReadingâ„¢, Marilyn will be leading a powerful session on planning and achieving your goals for 2013. Her website is http://www.tranceformationslimited.com/

Marilyn is an Author and Speaker who has written articles for magazines including Top Sante, Zest, Psychologies, Health & Fitness and many more and supplied expert comment to the The Daily Mirror among other publications.

Marilyn is also a co-author of "Wake Up...Live the Life you Love"- Stories of Transformation, with such greats as Brian Tracy, Marie Diamond, Tony Robbins and Dr. Wayne Dyer to name a few.

Please RSVP to this email to say if you will be joining us or not.

As this will be our last meeting for 2012 we will have a selection of refreshments to enjoy during networking time :)

This will be an evening not to be missed. Come along, preview and plan a magical year ahead.

Kind Regards
Lavina Carrasco
Jo Tison
Nov 8 2012 5:38PM
Hi, It will be my first meeting and I would love to come!

Jo
Joanna Skowronska
Nov 9 2012 1:11PM
Hi Lavina.

I am going too :).
Joanna
Jo Tison
Nov 13 2012 3:32PM
Great see you there, its Joanne, but I go by Jo usually : )
Jo Tison
Nov 13 2012 3:32PM
Ha,ha so funny, sorry Joanna, I thought you were writing that to me and spelling my name wrong. How very self absorbed!
Lavina Carrasco
Nov 20 2012 8:45PM
Hi Jo and Joanna
I look forward to meeting you both there. Will be a great meeting. Marilyn is very skilled at what she does.

:) Lavina

Post Reply |

| Back Up to South West London Networking Hub