Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Deborah Pearce, Dec 2 2012 7:48PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Do You Want More Clients? Marketing Course for Therapists - Bristol - 10 February 2013

Hi

I wanted to let you know about a Therapists' Marketing course I am running with fellow Hypnotherapist, Nicola Griffiths. We both have thriving Hypnotherapy practices and between us we have over 50 years' marketing experience from the corporate, small business and charity worlds.

"Do You Want More Clients? Building Your Practice" is a half-day course aimed at complementary therapists who already have basic marketing in place and would like to grow their business.

We developed the course because we feel passionately about getting therapy practices off the ground. We've seen too many qualified, enthusiastic and skilled therapists fail to thrive through a basic lack of understanding of the importance of marketing. All of our courses have been extremely well received.

Our next course in Bristol is at:

Bristol YHA, 14 Narrow Quay, City Centre, Bristol BS1 4QA
Sunday 10th February 1pm to 4.30pm

For more details, see our website www.therapistsmarketingsolutions.co.uk or ring me on 01404 813388 / 07939 840788.

Kind regards

Deborah Pearce
Solution Focused Hypnotherapist
Rosemary Homer
Dec 5 2012 2:11PM
Hi,

I am interested and would like to come but how much is the course please.

Rosemary
Deborah Pearce
Dec 5 2012 7:34PM
Hi Rosemary

The course is £50 and includes light refreshments, certificate of attendance (3 CPD points), handouts and a motivational follow-up email.

Kind regards

Debbie

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Bristol & Bath Networking Hub