Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Liz Phillips, Oct 17 2006 11:27PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

mind body and soul fayre 2nd december 2006

David Martin
Men’s Well being worker
The Wellspring Centre
Beam Street
Barton Hill
Bristol
BS5

Dear all.
On Saturday 2nd December from 10 am – 8pm we will be holding a Mind, Body , Soul Fayre at the above address.
We are desperate to have more therapist on board you may be able to contribute to the day. We will be paying therapist £10 for every half hour therapy. We would really appreciate anyone who can pop along for whatever amount of time during the day. Therapies that are in need of are ; Indian Head Massage, Reflexology, Shiatsu, Reiki, Accupuncture, Accupressure, Meditations, Unusual workshops etc.
We also have a demonstration area in which we have spaces if anyone would like to put on any demonstration for a seated audience.
On top of that we have other workshops running throughout the day and at least 12 stalls so far selling stuff from crystals, beauty products, jewellery, homemade cards, facials etc.
We are about to print 4,000 flyers to be distributed all across Bristol , so we expect a very good turn out.

I am aware that many of you have already responded to me and I will be in touch very soon to confirm times and details etc.

I would also appreciate it if you can pass this on to as many therapist as possible to make sure we can compete with the demand we may have on the day.

Thank you for your time.

Peace and Love

David Martin

0117 3041432
david.martin@ndcbristol.co.uk

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Bristol & Bath Networking Hub