Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Lavina Carrasco, Jan 31 2013 9:37AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

South West London Meeting 17th February 2013

DATE: Sunday, 17th February 2013
TIME: 6:00 to 8:00 pm
VENUE: Battersea Library
265 Lavender Hill
London SW11 1JB

Nearest rail station: Clapham Junction Rail and Overground Station - easy links to Vauxhall, Victoria or Waterloo
(Exit the station from the Commercial Center Exit and turn left. The Library is about 5 mins walk across the Road from the ASDA superstore.)
Buses: 345, 319, 295, 77, 49, 35, C3
(please note this is not a comprehensive list. Please check for the public transport route that best suites you at www.tfl.gov.uk)
Free parking on side roads.

TOPIC: Access Consciousness and The Bars
SPEAKER: Julia Hogg

Julia is a Reiki Master, an Access and Bars Facilitator. Access Consciousness is phenomenon that is spreading worldwide, having started in the USA, and now growing popular in South America, Europe and Australia.
Did you know there are 32 points on your head which, when gently touched, effortlessly and easily release anything that doesn't allow you to receive? These points contain all the thoughts, ideas, beliefs, emotions, and considerations you have stored from life events and experiences. A Bars session generally last between an hour to an hour and half and can reboot the software of the mind. An opportunity to let go of everything!
The Bars® has assisted thousands of people change many aspects of their body and their life including sleep, health and weight, money, sex and relationships, anxiety, stress and so much more! At worst you will feel like you have just had a great massage.
If you would like to learn more about this therapy, please join us for the meeting. You may also like to check out the website http://www.accessconsciousness.com or Julia’s website www.accessmagic.co.uk

(PLEASE NOTE: There is a small contribution of £4 to cover the costs of room hire and refreshments)
Please RSVP by text, e-mail, or posting on this forum

With warmest regards,

Lavina Carrasco
Mob: 07828596662
e-mail: south-west-london@ctha.com
CThA Co-ordinator for South West London Group
Kerrie Campbell
Jan 31 2013 11:25AM
Hello Lavina,

I intend to come to this meeting. It will be my first, sounds very interesting.

Look forward to meeting everyone

Kerrie Campbell
Barbara Ewing
Jan 31 2013 12:15PM
Hi Lavinia

I hope to attend this event, thank you. Barbara Ewing
Lavina Carrasco
Feb 12 2013 1:01PM
Hi Kerrie and Barbara

Thanks for letting me know. I am looking forward to Sunday as I anticipate an insightful evening. See you then. :)

Post Reply |

| Back Up to South West London Networking Hub