Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Cameron Reid, Feb 19 2013 3:19PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Osteopathic Techniques for Massage Therapists - central Birmingham

There are two places left on this course taking place at the
Menzies- Strathallan Hotel
Date: 2 and 3rd march 2013
This is an excellent venue with free parking.
The course enables one on one tuition from an experienced Osteopath of 25 years.
The weekend is divided into techniques for the Upper Body and Techniques for the Lower Body.
This is not just a treatment technique course but also tuition is given on how to incorporate these techniques to treat low back pain, neck pain and thoracic pain.A Technique DVD is also available to purchase at the end of the course should you wish.

Starts (9.30 to 4.30 Saturday and Sunday.
Cost £259
Tel: 01362 696079
Ruth Eagin
Mar 15 2013 10:38AM
Hi,
Sounds like a great course and hope it went well.

Are you planning any in Yorkshire, Leeds for example to be accessible for us Northern folks?

Many thanks,

Ruth Eagin
Cameron Reid
Mar 15 2013 12:08PM
Dear Ruth,
Thank you for your message. I will be presenting this same course in Loughborough on the 22nd and 23rd of June 2013. If you would like me to send you a course list then please send me your email and I will do so. I have always said that if you have a facility or know of one I will look into coming to Leeds or anywhere.I hope you can make loughborough. It is a course you will enjoy doing and is mainly a practical weekend.

Please email me at info@cameronreidtraining.co.uk and I will send you a course list. I will soon be organising next years courses and if you would like me to come to Leeds then please let me know and I will look into it.
Kind regards

Cameron Reid
Wei Min Liang
Mar 18 2013 12:14PM
Hi
Do you sell DVD without attending the seminar?
Cameron Reid
Mar 18 2013 1:10PM
Dear Weimin,
Yes I do and that is not a problem,and if you wanted you could attend the course at a later date.
If you are in the UK it sells for £28.49 including first class registered post. Outside of the UK will be slightly more. If you are interested send me an email and you can make a payment via Paypal or send a BACS payment. Let me know if you would use BACS or Paypal, my address is info@cameronreidtraining.co.uk

Kind regards

Cameron Reid

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Harrogate/North Leeds