Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Graham Leslie Martin, Dec 2 2006 3:44PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Monthly meetings.

Dear Angela

My name is Graham Martin and I am a member of the south west cornwall group,could you please tell me of any of your future meetings as we dont seem to be having any here in west cornwall. As you know we need cpd points to be able to renew our membership and as I only have two points instead of many you can see why I wish to attend your group meetings.My details and contact no are on the therapy listings (I think) Hopefully your group Is more successful than ours at the moment, also could you please tell me where your meetings take place.

Thank you
Graham.
Annie Harrington
Dec 2 2006 6:17PM
Hi Graham,

I had an email directing me to your thread. I would be very interested in any meetings that you find out about! I often feel like a lone voice up here in Four Lanes.

Annie
David Sowden
Dec 2 2006 6:58PM
Hi ya

There are meetings with the Truro area group run by Angela Lewis. Her e-mail address is enjay52@tiscali.co.uk or phone 01872 571217.

The next Embody meeting is on the 20th February 2007 on the subject of "Food and Mood" at (I think) the Blue Lotus Therapy Centre, Redruth.

Also Cornwall College do therapy meetings with Embody credits every serval months, and on the 12th December at the Blue Lotus (01209 822400) is a talk on Diabetes, which I think will be registered for CPD credits.

Best Wishes

Dave Sowden

email: reikidave@yahoo.co.uk

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Truro & Central Kernow Networking Hub