Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Suan-Lee Clynick, Mar 26 2013 8:53AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Report CNL 24th March meeting + A letter from Anne Parry

Report on CNL 24th March meeting + a letter from Anne Parry

Hi Therapists,

Well done to all you commendable brave souls who came in spite of the bracing weather. I am also incredible touched by all of you who brought massage couches which enable the meeting to be so successful. Thank you.

Anne gave us an enthralling presentation followed by therapists trying out some massage movements on each other. The whole room was buzzing as we small circles on the neck and moonwalk on the face. Such fun. Our most grateful thanks for Anne who came all the way from Reading to share with us her journey to developing Tsuboki and teaching us some essential stokes.

Next meeting:
Date: Sunday, 19th May (tbc)
Time: 10.30-12.30
Venue: Maida Centre, W9
Topic: Effective supervision for the Therapist
Speaker: Kathryn Reynolds

With warmest regards,

Suan
Mob: 07811780622
e-mail: central-and-north-london@chta.com
CThA Co-ordinator for Central & North London Group

Meanwhile, a letter from Anne…………..

Dear Therapist
Many thanks for braving the cold to attend the Tsuboki presentation in Maida Vale last Sunday. I really enjoyed meeting you all, and loved your enthusiasm.
I just wanted to clarify some things about the course, which may not have been clear as I ran out of time at the end!

Tsuboki Face massage 1 takes just one day out of your schedule to learn. Yes, it is an intensive day, which is why I ask for 4 documented sessions (not full-on case studies), to encourage you to practice what you have learned as soon as possible, but a whole new therapy in one day – amazing!

It could easily be – and has been – a 2 day course, but now you are given a DVD with the whole routine so that you can practice “with my help” instead of coming back for a second day. You can add this therapy to your portfolio as soon as you have done these sessions.

Face 2 is an optional extra, where you learn new techniques; expand on techniques already learned, more acupressure points, and the use of ridoki rollers – all of which add variety to your massage

As you know, we already have some dates scheduled in April and June. If you are at all interested in this treatment, I encourage you to DO IT NOW! There is no time like the present, and no guarantee when the next courses will take place locally. In addition, if you book on with me before Thursday 28 March (and pay by Friday 5th April – I’ve extended this slightly), there are special offers.
A reminder of these, and the dates:

FACE 1 SUNDAY APRIL 14 930-530 free DVD worth £15 you pay £115
FACE 1 SATURDAY JUNE 1 930-530 free DVD worth £15 you pay £115
FACE 2 SUNDAY JUNE 2 10-5 free pair of ridoki rollers worth £20 you pay £100

If you cannot make either of the Face 1 dates, but would like to be on my mailing list for future courses, do get in touch – likewise if you are interested in the Foot or Hand courses. And if you were not able to make the talk – these offers are open to you as well!
Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

I look forward to meeting you again in the future.
Kind Regards
Anne
www.tsuboki.com

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Central and North London Networking Hub