Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Hands Inc, Apr 16 2013 7:54PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

VOLUNTARY OPPORTUNITY WITH CHARITY IN HACKNEY

Looking for an exciting opportunity to use and develop your therapeutic knowledge? Hands Inc are a charity based in Hackney delivering a range of complementary therapies and wellbeing activities. We currently have 2 voluntary positions that will suit a therapist looking to broaden their skills. These positions would really suit a therapist with some admin or creative skills.

Clinic Administration:
This role will be to generally coordinate, promote and manage bookings for our low cost complementary therapy clinics

Project Worker:
Research and develop a booklet promoting free and low cost health and wellbeing services

First round of interviews on 23rd April.
Please contact Eileen for further details and an application pack, stating which role you are interested in

handsinc@handsinc.co.uk
www.handsinc.co.uk
0203 051 8626
Beverley Gill
Apr 17 2013 9:49AM
Dear Eileen - tried to ring the contact number and no reply. Am willing to voluntarily help you, please contact me on 07956 933662 and leave a text message if there is no reply. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Beverley Gill G4050
Hands Inc
Apr 18 2013 3:41PM

Hi, just left a message on your mobile. If you email me I can send some info about the volunteer roles.
Eileen

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Bromley Networking Hub