Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Ashling Cullen, May 13 2013 9:47PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

North Kent & SE London May 2013 meeting

Hello All,

Thank you for your emails and messages, I have made a full recovery. :) Here are the details of the May meeting. I will be on a course that week and will be travelling from Ealing that day, so I will be there but it will be a jog / power walk from the station to the classroom. :)

North Kent & South East London CThA Region: May 2013 Meeting
Welcome to the May 2013 meeting. This month we’ll be joined by Theresa Webb who will be giving a talk on chocolate and nutrition! An interesting combination, I’m sure you’ll agree. I look forward to seeing you there.
Date & Time: On Friday 24th May 2013 from 19:30 – 21:30

The house rules:
Our meetings are open to practising, non-practising and student therapists. We also welcome non CThA members. So if you want to bring granny along she’s more than welcome. I need to know the numbers for the meeting, so all you need to do is confirm that you’re attending and say if you’re bringing someone along. The cost is £3 each. Thank you.
Sometimes life does go wrong, so if you’ve previously said yes to a meeting and find you can’t attend. Please can you let me know either by email : north-kent-and-south-east-london@ctha.com or on 07713 741325. Thank you.

Location: Bexley Adult Education College, at the Sidcup site.
The address is:
Sidcup Arts & AEC
Alma Road,
Sidcup,
Kent, DA14 4ED
http://bit.ly/A41qq4

It’s close to Sidcup Railway Station and is served by many bus routes. Free parking is available on site.
Please note that the google map displays the location incorrectly, Sidcup Adult Education Centre is actually further along Alma Rd.
If you are travelling along the A222 Station Road from Sidcup Railway Station side, then you go past Tesco Express (on the left) and at the traffic lights (junction with Station Road / Faraday Avenue / Longlands Road).
You turn left onto Faraday Avenue, drive a short distance and on the right hand side you will see a triangle area of grass / shrubs and you turn right (90°) onto Hatherley Road.
You then take the first left turn onto Alma Road and once past the houses you will see some railings on the left. This marks the boundary to Sidcup AEC. At the end of the railings turn left into Sidcup AEC (it is a single track entrance / exit). Follow round to the right and the car park is at the rear of the building. If this is full, then head to the overflow car park. You keep the building on your left and should see the signs directing you there.

Facebook:
We are on Facebook – Complementary Therapist North Kent & South East London. The dates of all the NK&SELdn CThA meetings for this year (also listed in the Embody magazine) and the Trade shows can be found there. Members are welcome to post details of events that other therapists may find useful.

Warm regards

Ashling

Future Meetings:
Friday 14th June 2013
Friday 20th September 2013
Friday 22nd November 2013

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Bromley Networking Hub