Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Dhanu Kara, May 19 2013 5:33PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Next CThA Harrow, Middlesex & Uxbridge therapist meeting - 23/6/13 AND MORE

Hi
The late spring has been worth waiting for as the lilac are in bloom, makes me feel good to be a life and as I write this, the sun is shining beautifully.

I would like to say a big thank you to Tony Bailey, Jonathan and Janice, for our last session on SHEN therapy, which was amazzzzzing.

Our next CTHA Harrow, Middlesex & Uxbridge therapist group meeting:
DATE: Sunday, 23rd June 2013
TIME 6:00pm to 8:00pm
VENUE: Buckingham College School, Hindes Road, Harrow, Middlesex HA1 1SH
COST: £4.00 for each meeting - to cover the costs of hall hire and refreshments

TOPIC: The Art of Eating’ with Harish Chavda.
How to eat food correctly – This seminar will cover what seems a simple solution: it is not just what you eat but HOW you eat. It will make you aware of the bad eating habits that you have formed throughout your lifetime. By correcting how you eat as well as what you eat, you should find that you will lose weight and your health will radically improve.
The session will cover the following:
• How stress of modern living is affecting our health and well being
• How our emotions affect our eating habits; the mind and body connection
• How to eat – preparation, environment, and the act of eating
• The importance of chewing food and mindful eating
• Tips on good eating habits which can help you lose weight

Harish Chavda is a well-known complementary therapist, motivational speaker and a life coach, ‘To help people to be happy and healthy’. Harish runs educational seminars on the art of eating, health and stress free living. He runs the Harrow Laughter Club and is the author of ‘How to lose weight and be healthy – A guide to the art of eating’. The book is available on Amazon, libraries and in bookstores.

Harish Chavda MSc, CThA, ITEC, web site - http://www.harishchavda.com/

****************************************************************************************************

19th October, Saturday, Trip to Brogdale Farm - the National Fruit Collection - the largest in the world, near Faversham, Kent, for the Apple Festival – over 300 different varities! And you taste whatever is in season, INCLUDES orchard tour.
TRAVEL: You can make your way by public transport or we can car/petrol share (please state if you want to drive or be a passenger). Postcode to google: Faversham ME13 8XZ. Discounted: £7 for the day, plus travel costs.

*****************************************************************************************************
Community/Charity Event - Therapists and volunteers wanted – Marketing and networking oppertunity
- My clinical supervision group is organising our annual community health awareness day on 15th June in Harrow. We are looking for therapists and volunteers. You will not be paid as this is a community event and in aid of Diabetes UK, but you will be able to hand out your business cards/leaflets (good cause) Refreshments and light lunch is provided.
Anyone with an interest in improving their Health and Well-being is welcome, so feel free to ask anyone you think may be interested.
Please e-mail me:dkara_stresstherapies@hotmail.co.uk, if you want to attend any of the above.
I look forward to seeing you.
Warm Regards

Dhanu Kara
- CThA Co-ordinator for
Harrow, Middlesex & Uxbridge therapist group

Post Reply |

| Back Up to South West London Networking Hub