Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Ashling Cullen, Jun 26 2013 12:32AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Reminder CThA Meeting Friday 28th June 2013 at 7:30pm

Hello All,

A reminder of our meeting this Friday 28th June 2013 from 7:30pm to 9:30pm.

Our new meeting location is The Coffee Lounge in the heart of Woolwich. It's a lovely cafe and serves a selection of teas, coffees, fruit juices, sandwiches and pastries. :)

Directions:

29 Greens End, (General Gordon Square) London SE18 (it isn't on Google maps as Gmaps needs to be updated!)
Within the old Equitable Life Building, on the corner facing the sqare and the NatWest bank.
1) If travelling on the DLR, leave via the 'Market' exit and turn left. Walk up, the NatWest bank will be on your right hand side and the building on your left is the Equitable Life, the entrance to the Coffee Lounge is on the left hand corner.

2) If travelling via Railway. Leave the station and cross over the road towards General Gordon Square. You will see the back of the large screen to your left. In addition, on your left will be a water feature (you can have a paddle if you want) :) The Equitable Life building is on your right hand side, carry on walking up towards the NatWest Bank ahead of you and the entrance to The Coffee Lounge is on the right hand corner.

3) Buses - there are plenty that serve Woolwich: 51, 53, 54, 96, 99, 122, 161, 177, 178, 180, 244, 291, 380, 386, 422, 469 and 472. See the TFL link here http://www.tfl.gov.uk/gettingaround/maps/buses/greenwich.aspx select 'Buses from Woolwich' and a PDF map will open. Bus Stops M, N,Q amd J are on the Square.

4). Car Parking. Most of the surrounding roads have free parking from 6:30pm (check the signs) and you can also park in a number of the car parks for free too after 6:30pm. See here for further details http://www.royalgreenwich.gov.uk/directory_record/1390/calderwood_street_car_park and http://www.royalgreenwich.gov.uk/directory_record/1392/powis_street_car_park

The topic for our next meeting is Fitness. You may be familiar with aerobics and step but what about all the other exercise classes that seem to have exploded onto the scene in the recent months. You may have clients asking you about different exercises and what areas of the body they target. Well worry no more, fitness pro Emma McCarthy will be explaining all and she's also agreed to talk on how she runs her business, so you may pick up some helpful tips.

Please can you RSVP to let me know if you can attend? Thank you to all of those who have already contacted me. The cost is £3 and I need to know numbers please.

Thank you and I look forward to seeing you.

Warm regards

Ashling
07713 741325
Martin Sweeney
Jun 26 2013 9:14AM
Sorry Ashley - can't make this meeting but looking forward to the next.

Martin & Jo Sweeney
Yvonne Webb
Jun 26 2013 11:03AM

See you there.

Thanks x
Catherine Veronica Hale
Jun 27 2013 4:09PM
sorry I can't make it this time but will on another occasion. Kit Hale

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Bromley Networking Hub